Loading JustWatch data…
MichaelBryan Cranston plays with fire as he juggles bringing down the Baxters with his newfound grandfather status. An underlying theme in Episode 3 is characters having to make difficult decisions that could severely affect them in the long run. Season 2 of High Court has been excellent so far, every episode kept me hooked from start to finish. The show’s writers clearly wanted to focus on character development and different responses to human emotions in the second season, and the unpredictability of the story makes it even more intriguing to watch. Here’s what happened Episode 3 of Your Honor Season 2:
- The Baxters plan to purchase a 12-acre leasehold for residential and retail space set aside for approval by the former mayor later this month. Now that Charlie is in charge, he declines the request, stating that since there are no other potential buyers, the offer must be more competitive. Because of this, he reopens the bid and encourages the Baxters to reapply. Charlie later reveals to Michael that another buyer mysteriously disappeared the night the bid was made and has not been seen since.
- Dick informs Big Mo that Gina made him a better offer for the nightclub. Your offer is 10 percent above the asking price and is cash in hand by the end of the week. Dick informs Big Mo that if she can match Gina’s offer, he can still sell the club to her, and she agrees to the terms.
- After Carlo interrupts Michael and Fia’s meeting at the park, Carlo tells Michael that after what she’s been through, Fia needs family support and doesn’t need to be with “a bum just out of prison.” Michael calls Carlo about the irony of the statement and says he’s like Harry, “The Hook”. The man in question was a gangster who was acquitted of murder but charged with the crime 25 years later. Double jeopardy did not apply in the situation as the judge had been reached.
- Big Mo gives Little Mo cash to buy Roger’s product in Houston. Just before the offer goes through, Big Mo calls Little Mo to tell him not to go ahead with the deal as she has to use the money to offset the 10 percent for the nightclub. After Little Mo tells Trey that Big Mo doesn’t want to continue, a physical fight ensues and they are both arrested. Eugene, who was waiting in the car with the money, flees the scene with the money bag and Little Mo’s cell phone. At Little Mo’s aunt’s house, Eugene panics as he stares at the bag of money, not knowing what to do. He then sees Big Mo calling Little Mo’s phone.
- Michael asks Jimmy what he would have done if Adam had confessed to Rocco’s murder on the day of the hit-and-run. Jimmy explains that such a tragic accident would have been met with forgiveness and blames Michael’s fear for Adam’s death. He later tells Frankie that if Adam had confessed that night, he would have killed him with his bare hands.
- Olivia asks Nancy to be allies as she is having trouble motivating Michael and she thinks maybe Nancy can help.
- Fia clashes with Gina when she wants Rocco to be baptized, but Fia is reluctant as she is an atheist. When Michael visits Fia later, they discuss the possible baptism. Michael reveals that he had an argument with his late wife about baptizing Adam since Michael is also not a believer. Fia asks him if he regrets relenting, but Michael says he wishes he had relented more in disagreements.
Release date and time of Your Honor Season 2 Episode 4
Episode 4 is scheduled for release on Showtime on Sunday February 5, 2023. Release time is 9pm ET/PT. Subscribers to the Showtime app can watch the episode on Friday, February 3, 2023 at midnight ET. Episode 4 is titled “Part Fourteen” and will run for 60 minutes, including commercials.
where to watch online
Viewers can watch Your Honor Season 2 Episode 4 on Showtime on the above date.
- Eugene will run away with the money since he was left with his pocket full of cash.
- When Charlie reopened the bidding process for the 12-acre lease, I would imagine the Baxters will try to intimidate him in some way to get their bid approved.
- Once Big Mo finds out that Little Mo has ended up in jail and doesn’t have her money, there will be dire consequences.
- Your Honor Season 2 Episode 4 Summary