Two Western Conference teams hit the ice Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET when the eighth-ranked Winnipeg Jets (39-28-3) visit the eleventh-ranked St. Louis Blues (30-33-5).
Winnipeg secured a 3-2 away win over the Nashville Predators in their last away game on March 18.
In his last game on March 17, St. Louis beat the Washington Capitals 5-2 away.
Here’s everything you need to get ready for Sunday’s action.
Winnipeg Jets vs St Louis Blues odds and betting lines
- Favourite: Nozzles (-125)
- Outsider: Blue (+105)
- About Below: 6.5
Fancy some action with the latest NHL games? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO and NJ at Tipico sports betting.
Jets stats and trends
- Winnipeg is the oddsmakers’ choice this season at 23-14.
- In 33 games this season with moneyline odds below -125, the Jets have won 21 times.
- According to Moneyline odds, Winnipeg has a 55.6% chance of winning this competition.
- Winnipeg and their opponents have surpassed the current tally of 6.5 goals in 20 of 70 games (28.6%) so far this season.
- In the last 10 games, the Jets have played 4-4-2 (60.0% of the possible points).
- They averaged 3.3 goals per game (33 in total) during that time.
- Defensively, the Jets have conceded 36 goals (3.6 per game) in those 10 games.
Blues stats and trends
- The Blues have had an upset win in 18, or 40.0% of the 45 games they have played as underdogs this season.
- St. Louis has played 37 games this season as an underdog by a +105 or greater margin and sits 14-23 in those competitions.
- The bookies have suggested that the Blues have a 48.8% chance of winning based on the moneyline in this matchup.
- St. Louis’ games this season have gone over 6.5 goals on 40 of 68 chances.
- In the last 10 games, the Blues have played 4-5-1 to score 65.0% of possible points.
- They average 3.7 goals per game at this stage (37 in total).
- Defensively, the Blues have given up 37 goals (3.7 per game) in those 10 games.
Jets vs. Blues match info and start time
- Gameday: Sunday March 19, 2023
- playing time: 7:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: Bally sports
- Live broadcast: fuboTV (watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such revenue in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or reporting. General terms and conditions see Tipico.com. 21+ only. gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).