Week 13 is in the books and moving on to Week 14 where the Minnesota Vikings can secure the NFC North a win or a tie against the Lions, although they also watch the Eagles and Cowboys in contention for the No. 1 and a bye in the first round of the playoffs.
Speaking of the Eagles, they’re the new #1 in our Week 14 Power Rankings.
Week 14 Power Rankings
- (2) Philly Eagles (11-1) – Destroying the titans is not easy. You did it.
- (1) Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) – Can’t drop her too far to lose in Cincy.
- (3) Dallas Cowboys (9-3) – Another dominant win for the Cowboys. Will Odell sign this week?
- (4) Minnesota Vikings (10-2) – You just always find ways to win. Your new over/under is 13.5 wins.
- (5) Buffalo Beaks (9-3) – Chance for revenge against the Jets and Dolphins in the next two weeks.
- (7) Cincinnati Bengal (8-4) – The defending AFC champions roll again.
- (6) Miami Dolphins (8-4) – Still undefeated when Tua starts and finishes a game.
- (8) San Francisco 49ers (8-4) – Brock Purdy had better be Tom Brady if they have a chance to keep winning.
- (9) Baltimore Ravens (8-4) – Lamar Jackson could be absent for a week or two. But they will be fine.
- (11) Washington Commanders (7-5-1) – 6-1-1 in the last eight. You are legitimate.
- (12) New York Giants (7-4-1) – Showed some guts to come back and tie up the commanders.
- (13) New York Jets (7-5) – Mike White is a tough customer. Jets are a dangerous team and could make noise if they make the playoffs.
- (10) Tennessee Titans (7-5) – They are 1-5 against teams with winning records. Granted, those teams are the Giants, Bills, Chiefs, Eagles, and Bengals.
- (16) Seattle Seahawks (7-5) – The new favorite in the west with injured Garoppolo?
- (14) Chargers from Los Angeles (6-6) – Possibly the least consistent team in the NFL.
- (17) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-6) – Forget that. The Bucs are the least consistent team in the NFL.
- (15) New England Patriots (6-6) – Very good defense, but absolute duds in offense.
- (19) Detroit Lions (5-7) – Only two games from the playoff picture. Not. Dead. Still.
- (25) Las Vegas Raiders (5-7) – Good chance to go 6-7 against the Rams on Thursday night.
- (24) Cleveland Browns (5-7) – Prob need to run the table and that starts on Sunday with Cincy. Much luck.
- (21) Green Bay Packers (5-8) – So dead that Aaron Rodgers says he’d consider taking a seat to play Jordan Love.
- (27) Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7) – Maybe it’s impossible for a Mike Tomlin team to finish below .500. Steelers are pushing closer to the even mark.
- (18) Atlanta Falcons (5-8) – Losers in four of the last five. sinks fast.
- (20) Indianapolis Colts (4-8-1) – They lost six out of seven, but not this week. You are goodbye.
- (22) New Orleans Saints (4-9) – Choked on their chance to stay on Monday night’s NFC South hunt.
- (23) Arizona Cardinals (4-8) – Kyler Murray, you’re being watched by Patrick Peterson.
- (31) Carolina Panthers (4-8) – When a tree falls in the forest, some kind of mood here …
- (26) Chicago Bears (3-10) – Simply the worst defense in the NFL.
- (28) Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) – On the way to double-digit losses.
- (29) Los Angeles Rams (3-9) – Wondering which stud QB they’ll pick in the draft?
- (30) Denver Broncos (3-9) – How many years has the Russell Wilson deal set her back?
- (32) Houston Texans (1-10-1) – Meh.
Scroll to Next