Geoff McArthur sits in a hospital room at the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center.
It’s Monday. He sounds tired. Sounding more tired than ever after one of the 51 games he played for the Cal football team between 2000 and 2003, he left the Golden Bears as the all-time leading receiver with 3,188 receiving yards.
- Years of competition and opportunity come to life with the Elite Football League
- The Steelers host the Girls Flag Football Championship
- Seahawks Kickstart QB Contest Amid ‘Fake Football’ At OTAs
- Georgian football moves the needle with an official 5-star visit
- Law banning ‘gay panic’ defenses tested as former tech soccer player faces murder charges
- “Saban is a narcissist”: Why two star college football coaches are at war | college football
- New China Fund Partners with Football Metaverse PL to Launch Football Metaverse Ecosystem Experience Platform (“FMEX”)
- Auburn football fans react to Tuskegee HC calling out Nick Saban