Connecticut’s COVID-19 numbers have improved in recent weeks after a surge driven by the BA.2 subvariant, but that doesn’t mean the state is clear now.
In fact, experts say, the next threat may already have arrived.
- High levels of community COVID-19 transmission detected in Baltimore area – CBS Baltimore
- Investigators identify features to better define Long COVID
- Can you get COVID twice in a month? What Boston Doctors Are Saying – NBC Boston
- A doctor and parent weigh Covid vaccine options for children under 5
- The US has a ‘very serious’ problem absorbing the Covid-19 vaccine
- The COVID-19 positivity rate is medium, reports Augusta Health
- Rise in COVID cases: States are being asked to submit ‘increased numbers’ of samples for whole genome sequencing
- Layoffs and resignations: Businesses in China teeter under zero Covid pressures