Hey! Hey you! I know everyone is still recovering from Tottenham Hotspur’s 2-2 draw at Chelsea today, but in case you forgot, there’s ANOTHER Spurs game tonight!
Tottenham Hotspur Women are in Louisville, Kentucky to compete in The Women’s Cup, a friendly pre-season competition at Lynn Family Stadium in Louisville. There they can take part in at least two friendlies and the game will be televised in the United States and streamed online everywhere else in the world!
Tottenham’s opponent tonight is Club America Femenil from Liga MX in Mexico. If you’re looking for information about her, watch Abbie’s outstanding preview and listen briefly to the N17 Women podcast.
Spurs have made seven signings this summer, meaning the team will have a very different look to the team that finished fifth in the WSL last season. We don’t yet know what that means, but today we’re going to take a good look at some, if not all, of the newcomers.
I hope you join us to watch! COYS!
Will be posted after approval by the clubs.
how to watch
Tottenham Hotspur Women vs Club America
Kickoff: 7pm ET (US), 12am Monday (UK)
Lynn Family Stadium, Louisville, KY, USA
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. All visitors who come here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, pay attention to the gap, and be sure to check out the other sides of this standout. While you’re here, however, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They are bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or blocked.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a negative Nancy. Don’t pull yourself together and don’t post edgy or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- In this sense, direct abuse of players or game officials is not permitted. It’s okay to say “wow that was a really bad call” but it’s NOT okay to berate the said officer profusely for a call you didn’t like.
- Treat other people in the match thread like you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an unmoderated forum.
- Finally, while we don’t have a policy against profanity, please try to keep rude words at bay. Also language that is sexist, racist, transphobic or homophobic in nature will be quickly deleted and you will be banned immediately. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun and COYS!