You likely know several people infected with COVID-19 if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, which has seen an explosion of cases since early April.
- Expert: We are dealing with an even more contagious sub-type of COVID-19, but the risk of another disease, monkeypox, to the public is low
- Counties Hit High Levels, Child COVID Vaccines – NBC Chicago
- Why China is likely to recover more slowly from the recent Covid shock
- Pregnant women with COVID suffer in North Korea’s decrepit medical system – Radio Free Asia
- I avoided COVID-19 for two years. Until now. Here’s what I learned.
- Rise in COVID virus reported in Panhandle | Local
- Kim Jong Un and other North Koreans attend grand funeral amid COVID concerns
- COVID-19 Risk Dial remains in medium yellow