Though Japan faces high numbers of COVID cases every day, Japan is considering lowering its COVID-19 rules to the same category as seasonal influenza, Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said.
- Aussie COVID-19 cases higher than reported
- CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccines for youngest children
- Families are planning COVID shots for youngest children in hopes of full immunity by fall
- COVID trackers could be forced to back down
- Never had Covid-19? Do not be so sure.
- Study reveals immune properties of Long-COVID
- Scientists are eyeing several Deltacrons – new COVID variants with the potential to attack the lungs like Delta and spread as easily as Omicron
- Psychiatric symptoms and emotional impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Italian adolescents during the third lockdown: a cross-sectional cohort study