Sit down a minute. I want to tell you a story.
When Ronald Reagan was President, I graduated from the University of Maryland, grabbed the Pinto, and headed back to Missouri, the sour stench of defeat haunting me.
- Governor Lamont provides update on Connecticut’s efforts to respond to the coronavirus
- COVID-19 update June 23-29, 2022: 15 deaths and 5,362 new infections in Hawaii￼
- CDC says wearing masks in NYC amid new variant threat – NBC New York
- LA County’s ‘high’ COVID activity makes mask mandate almost inevitable – NBC Los Angeles
- Could COVID-19 infections trigger recurrence of mycosis fungoides or other cutaneous T-cell lymphomas?
- Crowds, color and Covid rules as Hong Kong Rugby Sevens returns
- Three years of COVID, what’s next for Oregon?
- Grab-and-go cocktails are proving popular at Michigan bars and restaurants, but the COVID-era allowance is expiring