Spurs rookie Malaki Branham fell off the pitch in the second quarter on Saturday. Even the cheap seats at the AT&T Center could tell from his body language that he was discouraged.
Just before that, Branham had pulled off a picture-perfect euro step to break free for a layup in rotation – only to briefly leave the shot on the rim.
- Assessing The Celtics’ Early Steps In NBA Free Agency | Bleacher report
- Dwyane Wade fears he will lose his $170 million fortune after retiring from the NBA
- “I’m like, ‘I’ve been working on my shit, he don’t mess with me'”
- Bill Russell’s No. 6 will be retired NBA-wide, a first for the league | WFAE 90.7
- Ranking of the best games per report
- Coach Tim Brennan worked alongside Jabari Parker and other NBA stars. Now his group, Operation Basketball, is helping the kids in Chicago
- NBA Odds: Bucks Grizzlies Prediction, Odds and Picks
- We’ve played Niantic’s NBA All-World and it’s a surprisingly fun collectible thon