THE WOODLANDS — Amid a two-year transition from FCS to FBS where Sam Houston became a national force, the Bearkats are not eligible to defend their WAC conference championship and play in this year’s playoffs. A similar situation presumably holds true for next season as SHSU is ineligible for a bowl while competing as a member of Conference USA.
However, Bearkats coach KC Keeler, who oversaw Sam Houston’s spring 2021 national championship, believes the team may not have to wait that long for postseason eligibility.
- Alessandro Bastoni Transfer alternatives must include Fabio Paratici in Tottenham master plan
- UNM Lobos, Dallas Cowboys football legend Don Perkins, dies aged 84
- Fantasy Football Rankings 2022: Sleepers from the computer model that nailed Damian Harris’ big year
- 2022 Colts Fantasy Football Preview: Can Matt Ryan Beat Indianapolis?
- Can Pac-12 President George Kliavkoff Save College Football?
- How to design a league
- The last 22 1,000-yard rushing seasons in Michigan football history
- Fantasy Football 2022 comeback player: Christian McCaffrey due to monster return