The Giants are looking to get back into the winning column this week after losing two games in a row. The NFC East is currently the most competitive division in the league, with each team holding a winning record. Currently, every team in the division is in a playoff spot. The Giants have to win most of their last six games, four Divisional.
It starts this week when the Washington Commanders come to MetLife Stadium. The Commanders are also in the mix for a playoff spot, having won six of their last seven games.
The Giants will play Washington and Philadelphia twice each over the next six weeks. If they want to make the playoffs for the first time since 2016, they need to beat Washington this week and start racking up wins again.
This game will also be the second and final “legacy” game for the Giants this year. They will don their retro uniforms and the end zones will be redesigned to match Super Bowl 25.
Be sure to sign up land of giants during and after the game for complete coverage.
Giants (7-4) vs. Commanders (7-5)
Appointment time: Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 1 p.m. ET
Venue: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Course of the regular season: This will be the first meeting between the Giants and newly named commanders. However, the Giants lead the all-time streak with Washington 105-71-4. Washington defeated the Giants last season, both wins coming in Week 2 and Week 18. Before that, the Giants had won five straight games against Washington dating back to December 2018.
Live broadcast: fuboTV (start free trial)
TV: FOX (Kenny Albert, play-by-play. Jonathon Vilma, analyst. Shannon Spake, sideline.)
Radio: WFAN 660AM (Bob Papa, Play-by-Play. Carl Banks, Analyst. Howard Cross, Sideline) SiriusXM: Channel 231, App Channel 823
Scroll to Next
Spread: New York Giants +1.5 (+110) | Washington commanders -1.5 (-118)
money line: Giants (+110) | Washington Commanders (-133)
In total: 39.5 – giants under (+100) | Washington commanders over (-118)
Reporting from Giants Country
First touchdown scorers (from SI Sportsbook)
- RB Brian Robinson Jr (WAS): +500
- RB Saquon Barkley (NYG): +510
- WR Terry Mclaurin (WAS): +875
- RB Antonio Gibson (WAS): +1050
- WR Curtis Samuel (WAS): +1100
- NYG OL Josh Ezeudu (Neck): OUT
- NYG CB Adoree’ Jackson (knee): OUT
- NYG OG Shane Lemieux (toe): OUT
- NYG TE Daniel Bellinger (eye): Doubtful
- NYG DB Dane Belton (collarbone): Doubtful
- NYG RB Gary Brightwell (illness): Doubtful
- NYG WR Darius Slayton (illness): Doubtful
- NYG LB Carter Coughlin (hamstring): Doubtful
- NYG C Jon Feliciano (neck): Doubtful
- NYG CB Darnay Holmes (Shoulder): Doubtful
- NYG WR Richie James (knee): Doubtful
- NYG CB Fabian Moreau (oblique): Doubtful
- NYG WR Kenny Golladay (illness): Doubtful
- NYG OG Mark Glowinski (rear): Questionable
- WAR CB Benjamin St-Juste (ankle): OUT
- WAR WR Dax Milne (foot): OUT
- WAR OG Trai Turner (Knee/Ankle): OUT
- WHAT RB Antonio Gibson (foot): Doubtful
- WAS DE Chase Young (knee): Doubtful
Live Analysis: Get real-time updates, stats, graphs and more about Fanalytix. No registration is required.
Referee: Brad Allen