The Toronto Raptors (35-36) will be looking to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (50-20) at the Fiserv Forum on Sunday, March 19, 2023. This matchup will take place at 8:00 p.m. ET on NBA TV, BSWI and SportsNet.
The Bucks go up against the Raptors as a 9.5-point favorite. The matchup has a total score of 233.5.
Bucks vs Raptors betting odds
Odds provided by Tipico sports betting; Access USA TODAY hub for sports scores and sports betting odds for a complete list.
- spread: Milwaukee -9.5
- In total: 233.5
- money line: Milwaukee -448, Toronto +346
Let yourself be inspired and bet with Tipico!
Double Up, Ohio! Deposit $200, get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% deposit match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Raptors on Bucks odds, spreads and more
- Select ATS: Raptors (+9.5)
- Select OE:
Bucks 117 – Birds of prey 109
- Milwaukee has racked up 46 wins in the 57 competitions it has listed as favorites this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has won nine times in 12 chances when he was named a favorite by at least -448 or more on the money line.
- Milwaukee has an 81.8% implied probability of winning according to the moneyline set by the oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Toronto has won 34.5% of games this season and has been the moneyline underdog (10-19).
- Toronto has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +346 or longer.
- Toronto has a 22.4% moneyline implied probability of winning this contest.
against the spread
- The Bucks’ 116.2 points per game is just 4.1 points higher than the Raptors’ 112.1.
- Milwaukee has a 31-11-1 record against the spread and a 36-7 record overall if they post more than 112.1 points.
- Toronto is 31-17-1 against the spread and 32-17 overall when giving up less than 116.2 points.
- The Raptors averaged 112.9 points per game, just 0.5 points more than the 112.4 the Bucks are giving up.
- If it scores more than 112.4 points, Toronto is 24-14 against the spread and 26-12 overall.
- Milwaukee has an ATS record of 23-10-5 and a 32-6 record overall when their opponents score less than 112.9 points.
- The Bucks are the league’s ninth-ranked scoring team (116.2 PPG), while the Raptors rank fifth in points per game (112.1) in NBA play.
- Toronto’s roster is currently the 21st-scoring team in the NBA (112.9 PPG), while Milwaukee’s team is ninth in points allowed per game (112.4).
- The Bucks have outscored their opponents by a total of 270 points this season (3.8 points per game average), and the Raptors have 61 more points than their opponents this year (0.8 per game).
PLAY: Free daily sports pick’em competitions and prizes to be won. Play Now!
- Milwaukee’s average implied point total this year is 5.8 fewer points than the implied total in Sunday’s game (116.2 implied points on average versus 122 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has surpassed their implied score for this matchup (122) 26 times.
- Toronto’s average implied total for the year (114.4 points) is 2.4 points higher than the implied total in this matchup (112 points).
Bet online legally with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and soon IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bucks vs Raptors
- Gameday: Sunday March 19, 2023
- playing time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: NBA TV, BSWI and SportsNet
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: fisherv forum
- TV channel: NBA TV
- Live broadcast: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: Most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial period
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such revenue in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or reporting. General terms and conditions see Tipico.com. 21+ only. gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).