MAVTV’s All-American Weekend Lineup
- Show Me Marathon – A recap of classic Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Show-Me 100 events from 2018 to 2021. Broadcast exclusively on MAVTV Motorsports Network on Wednesday May 25th out of 5 to 9 p.m. EDT
- Cowboy classic – The 45-lap preliminary feature event of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series opens Show-Me 100 weekend. Broadcast LIVE from Lucas Oil Speedway Thursday, May 26th at the 10 p.m. EDT on MAVTV and MAVTV Plus.
- The pre-race – MAVTV will be on hand at Lucas Oil Speedway, the Diamond of the Dirt Tracks, to give viewers an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the All-American Weekend. It will feature interviews with drivers from the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Show-Me 100 Weekend. Coverage will include on-site reports from the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross season opener in Pala, CA and the Lucas Oil Little 500 inches Anderson, IN.
- Dedicated Don and Billie Gibson – Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series drivers compete in this special 40-lap event, named in honor of the long-time owners of West Plains Motor Speedway Don and Billie Gibsonthe creators of the Show-Me 100. Broadcast LIVE from Lucas Oil Speedway Friday May 27th at the 10 p.m. EDT on MAVTV and MAVTV Plus.
- Pro MX LIVE – The much-anticipated kick-off of the world’s most prestigious off-road motorcycle racing series is Memorial Day weekend with the 50th Anniversary season opener of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. MAVTV is the primary broadcast and streaming partner of the Pro MX Championship, offering viewers an unparalleled selection of live broadcasts available on most cable, satellite and digital TV providers. All four rounds of the season opener at Fox Raceway Air LIVE Saturday May 28th at the 4 p.m. EDT on MAVTV with worldwide live streaming on MAVTV Plus.
- show me 100 – It’s one of dirt racing’s crown jewels. The acclaimed event attracts the country’s most elite late-model drivers and is a must-attend event for race fans during Memorial Day weekend each year. Broadcast LIVE from Lucas Oil Speedway Saturday May 28th at the 10 p.m. EDT on MAVTV and MAVTV Plus.
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation – In honor of Memorial Day, Show-Me participants will receive 100 special commemorative National Medal of Honor pins in memory of service members who gave their lives for American liberties. Lucas Oil is a proud partner of the National Medal of Honor Foundation and supports their mission to share the stories and preserve the memory of the bravest and most decorated members of the US Armed Forces. The foundation works to create a museum, memorial and global institute dedicated to this goal. To learn more, please visit www.mohmuseum.org.
- Lucas Oil Little 500 – Presented by UAW, the Lucas Oil Little 500 is entering its 74th year and is a grueling 500-lap sprint car race that has become a favorite of open-wheel racing fans and drivers since 1948. It will feature some of the country’s best drivers, as well as former NASCAR stars, Ryan Newman and Ken Schrader. Broadcast LIVE Sunday May 29th at the 9 p.m. EDT on MAVTV and MAVTV Plus (annual subscribers only).
“There’s nothing like All-American Weekend on MAVTV,” he said Bob Dillner, Senior Director of Programming and Development. “No other network is so dedicated to motorsport, and nowhere else will you find mass sport races next to legendary national series like the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. All-American Weekend is all about speed, bite, freedom and die-hard fans, the riders and the riders they love. We’re excited to bring viewers every minute of these races across our expanded offering of cable, satellite, digital and streaming platforms through MAVTV Motorsports Network and MAVTV Plus. We have some of the best motorsport programs in the nation for the fans.”
MAVTV is available to over 220 providers across cable, satellite, telecom and digital broadcast platforms, including AT&T U Vers, Charter/Spectrum, direct tv, Fios by Verizon, Football TV, YouTube TV, Mediacom, Hulu + Live TV and many more. The country’s leading motorsport network can be seen in more than 30 million homes. Racing fans who do not have access to the MAVTV Motorsports Network should contact their local cable, satellite or other subscription service provider for details on how to add it to their channel offering. A full list of providers, shows and scheduled broadcasts you will find when you visit www.MAVTV.com.
MAVTV’s digital subscription service, MAVTVPlusis available for download on all common mobile and streaming devices and can also be accessed via a web browser at www. MAVTVPlus.com.
MAVTV Motorsports Network is the only television network in the United States dedicated exclusively to motorsports. MAVTV offers an unparalleled selection of exclusive and unique events. MAVTV goes beyond mainstream national motorsport events to include grassroots racing from around the world: drag racing, pro motocross, sprint boats, rally cars, short track off-road truck racing, sprint cars, pro pulling, drifting, ice racing and everything in between. MAVTV knows that you don’t have to be a racing fan to be an automotive enthusiast, which is why we’ve developed a package of automotive reality and custom build shows that are truly second to none. From 24/7 automotive and motorsports content on MAVTV Motorsports Network to the free and exclusive content available on MAVTV Select and MAVTV Plus’s on-demand streaming service, if he’s got a motor, he is probably on MAVTV – The Motorsports Network!
Never miss your favorite show/race! Now set your MAVTV reminder for:
MAVTV Motorsports Network at https://lucasoil.roktcalendar.com.
SOURCE MAVTV Motorsports Network