Crypto Brand Awareness, Generational Ownership Trend Data, and Future Crypto Intentions uncovered in the Logica Future of Money Cryptocurrency Special Report
– Lilah Raynor, CEO, Logica Research
SAN FRANCISCO, California, U.S., Aug. 8, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Crypto ownership is growing among Americans of all generations — especially among millennials, according to the new cryptocurrency special report from Logica Research’s Future of Money study. The report includes the impact of market volatility on crypto buying along with predictions for future buying plans. The report also gathered data on Crypto brand awareness, with Millennials showing the highest level of awareness for brands like Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Ethereum.
Some key insights into the future of cryptocurrency are:
– Most Americans are more familiar with crypto than they were a year ago, with Gen Z seeing the highest level of awareness (79% in 2021, compared to 86% in 2022).
– Millennials lead the current ownership market, with 26% investing in crypto (vs. 12% Gen Z, 16% Gen X, 8% Boomers).
– Millennials (41%) are also the most likely to buy crypto due to volatile market conditions (compared to 31% Gen Z, 38% Gen X, 21% Boomers).
– Bitcoin is the crypto brand that Americans are most familiar with (96%), followed by Dogecoin at 59%, Ethereum at 53%, USD Coin at 50% and Binance at 40%.
“Our special report on cryptocurrency can help brands navigate the changing landscape of shopping, awareness and generational trends. It’s a small taste of the full insights that are part of the latest wave of our ongoing study on the future of money,” said Lilah Raynor, CEO and Founder of Logica Research. “The full study addresses all the key factors influencing financial decision making today – including crypto – to help financial institutions drive strategic product and service development.”
The Cryptocurrency Special Report is part of the Logica Future of Money study (available through the Future of Money Insights Kit) which includes new data and trend analysis on current attitudes towards money – what Americans expect from their employers, how they pay with cash, Loans, buy now, pay later (BNPL) and peer-to-peer payments (P2P), how they interact with financial brands, and other consumer financial insights.
More information about the Logica Future of Money Insights Kit can be found here.
André Marketing & Design
email us here
Visit us on social media: