Two teams at opposite ends of the MLS meet on Saturday when 18th-ranked New England Revolution host third-ranked Philadelphia Union. Despite being much further down the table, New England (+106) is favored over Philadelphia (+244).
New England met FC Cincinnati in their last away game and won 3-2. The New England team fired 10 shots in the win, equal to the total of the defeated Cincinnati FC team. New England was led by Sebastian Lletget, Adam Buksa and Tommy McNamara, who scored their club’s three goals against FC Cincinnati.
In their last game on May 22, Philadelphia defeated Portland Timbers 2-0 away. Both teams had 11 shots. Daniel Gazdag (with three shots) and Sergio Santos (with one shot) each scored a goal for Philadelphia.
Find everything you need to know about this MLS game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. You can watch this game live in the US at FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch New England vs. Philadelphia with fuboTV
- Gameday: Saturday 28 May 2022
- playing time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Live broadcast: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the main protagonists of New England Revolution?
- With 11 shots on target resulting in six goals, Buksa is New England’s top scorer this season.
- Buksa is another key offensive player for New England. He has six goals in 19 shots.
- Averaging 2.8 chances per game, Carles Gil has been a dynamic playmaker for New England this season. He has also scored three goals.
Who are the key players for Philadelphia Union?
- Gazdag leads Philadelphia in fifth place with seven goals in 13 games this season.
- Gazdag of Philadelphia also added seven goals in 13 games on 19 shots (1.5 shots per game).
- Kai Wagner has a team-high of 23 chances created and two assists for Philadelphia.
Key stats for New England Revolution vs. Philadelphia Union
- New England and their opponent have surpassed Saturday’s over/under (2.5 goals) nine times this season.
- Philadelphia has scored more than 2.5 goals in three games this season.
- has a 4-1-4 record this season while listed as a moneyline favorite.
- He’s been an underdog five times this season and has won three of those games.
Who is favored to win New England vs Philadelphia?
|New England Revolution Moneyline||Draw money line||Philadelphia Union Money Line|
To watch this game live from USA go to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).