ufc 275 will be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Southeast Asia on Saturday 11th June 2022, but how can fight fans watch the entire event?
Fight fans in the UK can catch all of the night’s action via two separate streaming services.
There will be a lot of extremely fascinating competitions taking place on the battle map itself, so we’re here to help you catch all the action on the night from the early prelims, prelims and the main map!
Here’s everything you need to know about the UFC 275 live stream and how to catch all the UK action.
Continue reading: UFC 275: Teixeira v Prochazka Fight Card, Date, UK Time, Tickets and More
UFC 275 live stream
Mixed martial arts fans in the UK can see all competitions on the fight map across both UFC fight pass and BT sport.
UFC 275 early prelims and prelims can be watched by fans in the UK on UFC Fight Pass. UFC fight pass can subscribe for £6.99 per month or at a Reduced price of £71.99 for a full year.
That official website describes the service as follows: “The UFC FIGHT PASS library is huge and growing. The FIGHT PASS library contains every fight in UFC history, as well as the entire video libraries of over 30 other MMA/Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai/Jiu-Jitsu actions including PRIDE FC, WEC, Strikeforce and Invicta FC. ”
The main card for UFC 275 can be viewed via BT Sport. You need an account or a monthly pass to access the live stream. So make sure you have everything you need before the main map launches! The monthly pass costs £25.
Continue reading: Glover Teixeira vs Jiri Prochazka UK Cage Walk Time: What is it?
UFC 275 fight card
For context, here is the full scheduled fight map for UFC 275 at the time of writing on Wednesday May 25, 2022. according to the official UFC website:
- Ramona Pascual vs. Joselyne Edwards – Women’s Bantamweight Fight
- Orion Cosce v Blood Diamond – Welterweight Fight
- Silvana Gomez Juarez vs. Liang Na – Women’s Strawweight bout
- Kang Kyung-Ho vs. Danaa Batgerel – Bantamweight bout
- Steve Garcia vs. Hayisaer Maheshate – Easy fight
- Brendan Allen vs. Jacob Malkoun – Middleweight bout
- Seung Woo Choi vs. Joshua Culibao – Featherweight bout
- Ramazan Emeev v Jack Della Maddalena – Welterweight bout
- Rogerio Bontorin v Manel Kape – Flyweight bout
- Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk – Women’s Strawweight bout
- UFC Women’s Flyweight Championship: Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Taila Santos
- UFC Light Heavyweight Championship: Glover Teixeira (c) vs. Jiri Prochazka
As you can see, there are a number of great competitions coming up on the UFC 275 fight map. So it’s worth knowing how to follow everything through the live stream!
It’s worth noting that this card can be changed at any time prior to fight night due to injury, exceeding weight limits, or any other reason.
Continue reading: UFC 275 UK start time: what is it and how to watch?
You can find all the news UFC and MMA News right here at GiveMeSport.
News Now – sports news