The No. 1-seeded Alabama Crimson Tide (30-5) is looking to advance to the NCAA Sweet 16 round at 9:40 p.m. Saturday when they take on the No. 8-seeded Maryland Terrapins (22-12) meet.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports wirelessly!
Alabama vs. Maryland Game Info
Watch College Hoops wirelessly all season long on all your devices with a 7-day free trial of fuboTV!
Insights into Alabama statistics
- The Crimson Tide are shooting 44.7% from the field this season, two percentage points more than the 42.7% the Terrapins allow their opponents.
- Alabama is 19-1 if it shoots better than 42.7% from the field.
- The Terrapins are the nation’s 228th rebounding team while the Crimson Tide ranks first.
- The Crimson Tide averaged 82.6 points per game, 19.4 points more than the 63.2 the Terrapins allow.
- If Alabama has more than 63.2 points overall, it’s 26-3.
Insights into Maryland statistics
- The Terrapins’ shot percentage from the field this season of 45.1% is eight percentage points higher than the Crimson Tide conceded to their opponents (37.1%).
- Maryland is 19-8 when shooting more than 37.1% from the field.
- The Crimson Tide are the nation’s rebounding team, with the Terrapins ranked 161st.
- The Terrapins’ 70.3 points per game is just 1.6 points higher than the 68.7 that the Crimson Tide returns.
- Maryland is 20-10 if it gives up less than 82.6 points.
Alabama home and away comparison
- Alabama is scoring 89.5 points per game at home this year, up 15.8 points from 73.7 away.
- In 2022-23, the Crimson Tide is dropping 65 points per game when playing at home. For away games they allow 69.
- At home, Alabama loses 2.4 more trebles per game (11.1) than away (8.7). It also owns a better three-point percentage at home (35.1%) than on the road (31.1%).
Maryland home and away comparison
- At home, Maryland averages 74.6 points per game. On the road, it scores a 62.5.
- The Terrapins concede fewer points at home (61.6 per game) than away (65.4).
- At home, Maryland is knocking down 6.5 3-pointers per game, down 0.2 from her on the road (6.7). However, the 3-point shooting percentage is higher at home (34.3%) than on the street (31.1%).
|03/11/2023||Missouri||W 72-61||Bridgestone Arena|
|03/12/2023||Texas A&M||W 82-63||Bridgestone Arena|
|03/16/2023||Texas A&M CC||W 96-75||Legacy Arena at BJCC|
|03/18/2023||Maryland||–||Legacy Arena at BJCC|
|3/9/2023||Minnesota||W 70-54||United Center|
|03/10/2023||Indiana||L 70-60||United Center|
|03/16/2023||West Virginia||W 67-65||Legacy Arena at BJCC|
|03/18/2023||Alabama||–||Legacy Arena at BJCC|
© 2023 Data-Skrive. All rights reserved.