WETHERSFIELD — Deputy Commissioner Tony Guerrera, standing in front of the Department of Motor Vehicles, spread his arms and gestured toward the empty sidewalk in front of the office.
“Take a moment and look at this. The day after Memorial Day three years ago, the commissioner and I sat in this office and stared at a line of people in the parking lot. That didn’t happen today,” Guerrera said on Tuesday afternoon.
- ‘Hard to believe it’s actually happening’: Shanghai to lift COVID lockdown
- What could the future hold as UK Covid cases fall to their lowest level in a year? | Coronavirus
- Politics and pandemic fatigue are dooming California’s Covid vaccination mandates
- A study by San Francisco researchers shows how COVID symptoms evolved between delta omicron variants
- Seven Georgia healthcare providers receive grants for COVID immunization efforts
- California had nearly 20,000 additional deaths from pandemics last year. That is why they are missing from the official COVID statistics
- Dirty air may worsen COVID outcomes – Consumer Health News
- Deadline to submit a COVID-19 request for public assistance is approaching