Bitcoin price edged up today after falling to more than a week’s low amid investor skepticism about a looming Federal Reserve rate hike and amid tighter regulatory scrutiny of the cryptocurrency sector. The digital token has traded in the range of around $19,000 to $22,000.
- Bitcoin Jumps 5% as China Covid Restrictions Easing Rekindles Risk Sentiment, Cardano, Solana Shine
- Cryptocurrency can give African Americans back economic ground
- Law professor tells Steamboat audience that crypto isn’t worth the hype
- Released from prison, Shkreli is planning a crypto-backed “Web3 Drug Discovery” platform
- Brazil’s leading brokerage firm announces the launch date of its crypto platform
- Get ready to see the luxurious residential building “Crypto Mansion”.
- The place of cryptocurrency in a green future
- Why Isn’t Crypto Changing the Creator Economy?