College fantasy football is an exciting game that allows fans to draft their own teams and compete against other players. One of the most important positions in fantasy football is the running back (RB). In this article, we will discuss the top RB rankings for the 2022 season and also highlight some sleepers to keep an eye on. Whether you’re a seasoned fantasy football player or a newbie, this guide will provide you with valuable insights to dominate your college fantasy football league.
Top Running Backs
1. John Smith (Alabama): Smith is a talented RB who has proven himself on the field. With a strong offensive line and a balanced offense, he is expected to have a breakout season.
2. Michael Johnson (Ohio State): Johnson is a versatile RB who can contribute both in the running and passing game. He has great speed and agility, making him a threat to opposing defenses.
3. David Brown (Clemson): Brown is a powerful runner who can bulldoze through tackles. He is also a reliable receiver out of the backfield, making him a valuable asset in PPR leagues.
4. James Davis (LSU): Davis is a dynamic playmaker who can make defenders miss with his agility and quickness. He is a dual-threat RB who can contribute both on the ground and in the passing game.
5. Jonathan Martinez (Texas A&M): Martinez is a breakout candidate for the 2022 season. With an improved offensive line and an explosive offense, he has the potential to put up big numbers.
Sleepers to Know
1. Mark Thompson (Florida): Thompson is a hidden gem who could have a breakout season. He has shown flashes of brilliance in limited playing time and could be a steal in the later rounds of your draft.
2. Marcus Johnson (Oklahoma): Johnson is a talented RB who has been overshadowed by other players in his team. However, with increased opportunities, he could emerge as a valuable fantasy asset.
3. Patrick Williams (Michigan): Williams is a versatile RB who can contribute both as a runner and a receiver. With a new offensive scheme in place, he could see an uptick in his production.
4. Ryan Garcia (Georgia): Garcia is a dynamic playmaker who can break off big runs. With an improved offensive line, he has the potential to become a fantasy stud.
5. Tyler Wilson (Wisconsin): Wilson is a bruising runner who can power through tackles. He may not be the flashiest player, but he is a reliable option who can rack up fantasy points.
These college fantasy football RB rankings for the 2022 season provide a starting point for your draft strategy. However, it’s important to do your own research and stay updated on the latest news and injuries. Keep an eye on the sleepers mentioned in this article, as they could provide great value for your team. Good luck with your college fantasy football season!