Rising COVID-19 cases across the country, state and region have prompted one city to temporarily move meetings remotely.
Brookfield will be holding all city hall meetings via Zoom through June 3, on the advice of the director of health, according to a notice on the city’s website. First Selectwoman Tara Carr said she knows 10 Brookfield City Hall employees, one employee outside City Hall and two from the police department who have tested positive for COVID.
- Expert: We are dealing with an even more contagious sub-type of COVID-19, but the risk of another disease, monkeypox, to the public is low
- Counties Hit High Levels, Child COVID Vaccines – NBC Chicago
- Why China is likely to recover more slowly from the recent Covid shock
- Pregnant women with COVID suffer in North Korea’s decrepit medical system – Radio Free Asia
- I avoided COVID-19 for two years. Until now. Here’s what I learned.
- COVID-19 Risk Dial remains in medium yellow
- Study examines associations between antibody response to COVID-19 vaccine and risk of subsequent infection
- Factors affecting training during the COVID-19 pandemic