Yoimiya is a 5-star bow swing DPS character originating from inazuma. She is the current owner of Naganohara Fireworks and has advanced the family’s traditional business. Being an amazing pyrotechnician, she was also given the title: Queen of the Summer Festival. In this Genshin Impact Guide, players can choose their team compositions with Yoimiya in the mix.
Yoimiya is a powerful single target damage dealer and boosts her basic attacks with pyro, its limitations lie in a lack of AOE ability and somewhat limited damage multipliers. Alone, Yoimiya doesn’t feel very good, but with a dedicated team, she can shred enemies very easily, which means knowing the best teams for her is a must, so here’s a detailed team comp guide for Yoimiya together with variations and optimal rotations.
Best team compositions for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact
All rotations provided here are subjective and depend on many factors such as: B. a number of enemies, individual energy charge, environmental factors, character investment, etc. So test these rotations yourself and adjust them to your needs.
1. Yoimiya’s Vaporise Team
|Main DPS||Elemental Aura / Burst DPS||Support||buffer / support|
Yoimiya Hyper Carry
Yoimiya Hyper Carry team is all about boosting Yoimiya’s damage as much as possible and unleashing her elemental abilities to boost her auto-attacks pyro. Her auto attacks have high multipliers and are the main source of her damage. Hyper Carry teams are always one of the easiest teams to play due to the focus being only on a single DPS character.
- This team is not very expensive since it only uses 2 four-star characters.
- Relatively easy to build this team as the stat requirements are not that high.
- Yun Jin can easily be surpassed bennett on that team when she has high constellations, meaning Bennett can be used in a different team composition.
- High single target damage.
- Very effective against bosses and with Zhonglis Shield should protect Yoimiya in most scenarios.
- Locks a hydro enabler like Xingqiu or Yelan in this team.
- Lack of AOE damage ability.
Zhongli Hold Elemental Skill > Yoimiya Elemental Burst > Xingqiu Elemental Skill > Xingqiu Elemental Burst > Yun Jin Elemental Skill > Yun Jin Elemental Burst > Yoimiya Elemental Skill > Yoimiya’s Auto Attacks > Yun Jin Elemental Skill > Repeat Rotation
This is just one variation of the optimal rotation and you should test it yourself to find the perfect rotation sequence.
2. Yoimiya Yelan Variation
Alternatively, another team can be formed by substitution Xingqiu With Yelan and it should work fine. However, vape reactions should be less consistent with this team when your Xingqiu is at C6 as its hydro uses are better than Yelan.
|Main DPS||Elemental Aura / Burst DPS||Support||buffer / support|
3. Yoimiya Kazuha Variation
Another similar team that can be formed in the Vaporize variant is the replace Zhongli With Kazuha. This team will have CC abilities, but a lack of AOE abilities means no additional mass damage and Kazuha will only serve to buff Yoimiya.
|Main DPS||Elemental Aura||buffer / support||buffer / support|
|Yoimiya||Xingqiu / Yelan||Kazuha||Yunjin|
4. Yoimiya’s Overload Teams
Overload team variation uses reaction between pyro, electro, and hydro inflict significant damage. electric and Hydro Auras can be cast on an enemy at the same time, and when Pyro interacts with him, both vaporize and overcharge occur simultaneously.
This mechanic makes overload teams very powerful and competitive with other meta teams. They also use multiple off-field DPS and complement them with a primary DPS to deal damage. Yoimiya’s Overload Comp is a prime example of this.
|Main DPS||Elemental Aura / Sub DPS||Elemental Aura / Sub DPS||buffer / support|
- The team is capable of dealing with multiple enemies Beidou
- Beidou and Xingqiu have damage reduction in their kit, which increases the overall survivability of the team due to the lack of a dedicated healer.
- Xingqiu provides minimal healing, which should be just about enough to get past most game content if used properly.
- High amount of particle generation as each of them has low elemental ability cooldowns.
- Without a primary healer, you’ll have to dodge enemies’ attacks frequently and be careful not to get hit with a shot.
- The energy threshold is relatively high for Beidou since she is the only Electro on the team.
- Yoimiya needs to be invested heavily to be competitive with other meta teams.
Yoimiya Elemental Burst > Xingqiu Elemental Skill > Xingqiu Elemental Burst > Bennett Elemental Skill > Bennett Elemental Burst > Beidou Elemental Skill > Beidou Elemental Burst > Yoimiya Elemental Skill > Yoimiya’s Auto Attacks > Repeat Rotation
5. Yoimiya Beidou Fish Variation
Substitute Yun Jin With fish will make another interesting team composition, but deal less damage compared to other teams. Fischl will make Energy regeneration easy for everyone on the team, especially when it’s above Electroresonance at C6.
|Main DPS||Elemental Aura / Sub DPS||Support||Elemental Aura / Sub DPS|
6. Mono Pyro Yoimiya Variation
Mono elemental teams are generally not as powerful compared to other reaction-oriented teams, but problems like particle generation and charging energy bursts become an easy task. Building a mono elemental team is very expensive and each character requires heavy investment, from min-max artifacts to best weapons and talent levels.
In general, mono elemental teams aren’t that highly recommended, but still, these comps should be able to handle the game’s toughest content depending on the situation.
|Main DPS||Buffer / CC||Elemental Aura / Sub DPS||buffer / support|
|Yoimiya||Kazuha / Venti||Xiangling||bennett|
Yoimiya Elemental Burst > Bennett Elemental Skill > Bennett Elemental Burst > Kazuha Elemental Skill > Kazuha Elemental Burst > Xiangling Elemental Skill > Xiangling Elemental Burst > Yoimiya Elemental Skill > Yoimiya’s Auto Attacks > Repeat Rotation
- Against Hydro, Cryo, and Electro enemies, this Mono Pyro team will be very effective.
- With the addition of Xiangling This team will also have strong AOE skills.
- The overall energy charge threshold of pure Pyro teams is very low, as the characters only generate Pyro Particles, which in turn charge everyone’s burst at the same time.
- Super CC thanks to Kazuha.
- Substitute Yoimiya with any other more suitable character like Xingqiu, Childe or Yelan in that particular team will likely increase damage for that team by a sizable margin.
- KazuhaThe ability of will be limited because during his burst he can increase the elemental damage of different elements at the same time.
- The energy threshold of this particular team is going to be pretty high there bennett both Yoimiya and Xiangling Bursts must be charged at the same time.
7. Duo Pyro-Geo Team
Another strong team for limited selfish DPS characters is the duo team of Zhongli and albedo. This geo team is usually used for Hu Tao but can also be used on Yoimiya as she is also a selfish DPS. This team will be easier to play since Yoimiya has Zhongli’s shield and is unlikely to be interrupted during her auto attacks. Albedo will serve as a sub-DPS on this team, dealing a decent amount of damage.
|Main DPS||Support||Sub DPS||buffer / support|
These are some of the best Yoimiya comps we’ve found so far. Tell us below which are your favorites.
What are your thoughts on the team builds for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact? Let us know Comments under.
For more mobile gaming news and updates, visit our WhatsApp group, telegram group, or Discord server. Keep following us Google News, Instagramand Twitter for quick updates.