TOKYO (AP) – Asian stocks gained across the board on Monday as buying picked up after a US national holiday pause.
Analysts said the optimism could be driven by expectations that the US might decide to lower Chinese tariffs, a welcome move that would also help tame inflation.
- Oral treatment for COVID-19: the game changer
- Social contacts of pregnant women and COVID vaccination protection in 19 European countries
- A closer look at COVID-19 hospitalizations in Rhode Island
- Covid-19 variant from Sanofi, GSK shows strong response to Omicron in studies
- Is catching Covid now just an inevitable part of the holiday?
- Children under the age of 5 can receive COVID vaccines next week after CDC approval
- COVID: Omicron subvariants could trigger a flare in some cases
- Covid-19: Stopping the immunosuppressive drug methotrexate could double antibody levels after a coronavirus vaccine