The “Apple Shopping Event” celebrating Black Friday and Cyber Monday begins worldwide. Apple’s annual “event” offers a bonus Apple Gift Card when you purchase an eligible product. It runs from November 25th to November 28th and offers gift cards ranging from $25 to $250. As usual, however, there are much better deals elsewhere, courtesy of our friends at 9to5 toys.
Apple Black Friday deals
Apple’s Black Friday Shopping Event starts on November 25th in your country and runs until November 28th. You will receive a gift card for in-store and online orders. The gift card you will receive is universal, which means it can be used in Apple Stores, Apple Online Store, App Store, Apple services and more.
The Apple Store in the US is currently offline ahead of the shopping event.
A variety of Apple products and accessories qualify for this promotion. Notably missing are the latest iPhone 14 models, as well as the latest Apple TV 4K. The latest 10th-gen iPad and M2 iPad Pro models also don’t qualify, as does the standard iPhone 13. The Apple Watch Ultra and Apple Watch Series 8 are also excluded.
Here’s the full rundown of the gift cards Apple is offering as part of its Black Friday Shopping Event:
- iPhone 12, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone SE, iPhone 12: $50 gift card
- iPad Mini, iPad Air: $50 gift card
- iPad 9th gen: $30 gift card
- M1 Pro / M1 Max MacBook Pro: $250 gift card
- M2 MacBook Pro: $200 gift card
- MacBook Air, iMac 24 inch: $150 gift card
- Mac mini: $100 gift card
- Apple Watch SE: $50 gift card
- 2nd Gen AirPods, 3rd Gen AirPods with Lightning Case: $25 gift card
- AirPods Pro 2: $50 gift card
- AirPods max: $75 gift card
- Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds: $50 gift card
- blow flex: $25 gift card
- MagSafe Duo Charger, Apple Pencil 2nd Gen, Smart Folio Keyboard: $25 gift card
- iPad Pro Magic Keyboard: $50 gift card
While Apple rarely does direct promotions itself, the “Shopping Event” leaves a lot to be desired in terms of actual savings. Our colleagues over there 9to5 toys round up the best Apple deals for Black Friday this year.
Some of our favorites include $50 savings on the latest AirPods Pro 2, a rebate on the all-new Apple Watch Ultra, and the incredible M1 MacBook Air for $200 off. Below are all the details on the best Apple Black Friday deals from our friends at 9to5 toys.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Visit 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: