Attorney Chris Mattei, it seems, was spot on.
During one of Alex Jones’ many heated arguments Thursday in court, Mattei suggested he caught Jones plugging in a landing page that allows people to make cryptocurrency donations to his Infowars channel.
- Time to Fight Back by Benzinga
- Small banks are seeing fortunes rise and fall with crypto
- Voyager customers ask New York judges for bankruptcy refunds
- There is a crypto debit card and that is why you should take care of it!
- Binance is offering one-month fee-free ETH/BUSD trading
- Michael Saylor Has Been Ruined, But Bitcoin Investors Don’t Need to Panic
- EOS price analysis: Will EOS break out of the horizontal range?
- The Archdiocese of Washington has a cryptocurrency donation option