Loading JustWatch data…
We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Acapulco Season 2 Episode 8, giving the release date, time and where to watch it online.
We had a BIG TIME episode of Acapulco, where feelings flew across the board. Out of Julia and Maximo (Enrique Arrizon) to Chad find out bullying had an affair with his mother Kelly kiss memo. Here’s everything that came in Acapulco Season 2, Episode 7.
- Our signing duo serenade us the Spanish version of “Every Breath You Take” while Diane quizzes everyone at the resort who the rat is.
- Chad said he had evidence the rat was Memo and Maximo freaked out.
- Today’s memo and Maximo discuss the upcoming funeral and how many people aren’t happy to see Maximo.
- Diane tells them they have 24 hours to prove it was Memo because he’ll be fired in the morning.
- Kelly, Chad’s ex, arrives and invites herself to the couple’s big pre-wedding dinner. Julia isn’t thrilled that she’s there and asks Sara to keep her away from Chad all night.
- Esteban’s mother has dinner with Lorena for the first time. As they wait, she criticizes Esteban for the way he’s dressed and for Lorena being out of his league.
- While Maximo tries to attract Chad to someone else, Memo shows up to dinner in a brand new tuxedo and buys shots for everyone.
- Chad asks Isabel to keep Kelly away from Julia during dinner.
- Maximo breaks down to Isabel and says he doesn’t like what the resort is doing to him. She suggests he might quit, but isn’t sure if he can pull it off.
- Don Pablo, at dinner with Lorena, says that he is leaving Acapulco forever because it is time to see his family. It makes her realize that she may need to reconcile with Sara.
- Kelly begins to say how unhappy she is in her marriage to Julia. She also mentions if she has any questions that she shouldn’t get married.
- Meanwhile, Chad confronts Memo, who says he has many other secrets but isn’t the rat.
- Memo says Diane had an affair, Chad freaks out and asks who it was. Memo said it was a nobody and didn’t mean anything, Hector got up and said it was him and meant something to him.
- When Kelly talks Julia’s ear off, she nearly spills a bottle, and Maximo reaches for it and sees the bracelet he bought her in her hand. This leads to them talking alone outside about how he bought it for them.
- Chad punches Hector, Kelly kisses Memo while Julia and Maximo talk.
- The episode ends with Chad thinking Hector is the rat and so many unanswered questions about Julia and Maximo.
Acapulco Season 2 Episode 8 release date and time
Episode 8 is scheduled to be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 12 p.m. PT. Episode 8 is titled “Money Changes Everything” and will run for 31 minutes.
where to watch online
Spectators can catch Acapulco Season 1, Episode 8, with a Apple TV+ subscription on the above date.
- Julia breaks up with Chad.
- Isabel begins to question Maximo’s true feelings for her.
- Chad begins to put in motion a plan to bring Hector down while also plotting to blackmail his mother.
More stories Acapulco Season 2