In early May, Lisa Scimens and her husband John Moss were delighted to finally embark on a European odyssey to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. They had planned to do the trip in March 2020 before the pandemic killed the trip.
The Oakland couple left on May 8 to spend nine days in Paris, followed by a week in Berlin and two weeks in London.
- Rise in COVID virus reported in Panhandle | Local
- Kim Jong Un and other North Koreans attend grand funeral amid COVID concerns
- What parents need to know about masking and testing when COVID rates are high – PUBLIC HEALTH INSIDER
- Is the Current COVID Surge Peaking? New wastewater data show a trend reversal
- Chinese medical experts in North Korea advise on COVID response – Radio Free Asia
- Marginalized communities of color face high risk of COVID-19
- Williamson County approves $72.5 million in COVID-19 relief funds for water projects
- Brookfield is transitioning to remote meetings due to the COVID outbreak among employees